This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Lemons-Aid Learning the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account”: means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
“Content”: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
“Cookie”: means a small text file placed on your computer by Lemons-Aid Learning Ltd when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site.
“Data”: means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
“Lemons-Aid Learning”: means Lemons-Aid Learning;
“Service”: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Lemons-Aid Learning makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
“System”: means any online communications infrastructure that Lemons-Aid Learning makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users”: means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Lemons-Aid Learning and acting in the course of their employment; and
“Website”: means the website that you are currently using (lemons-aid.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.lemons-aid.com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- 2.1 name;
- 2.2 date of birth;
- 2.3 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.4 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 2.5 IP address;
- 2.6 web browser type and version;
- 2.7 operating system;
- 2.8 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to; and
- 2.9 Cookie information.
3. Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Lemons-Aid Learning for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to one year.
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1 internal record keeping;
- 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
- 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 5.1 Lemons-Aid Learning may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
6. Compliance with COPPA
- 6.1 Verifiable Consent. Before collecting any personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we obtain verifiable consent from the child’s parent or guardian. This ensures that the parent or guardian is aware of and approves of the collection and use of the child’s information.
- 6.2 Information We Collect. We only collect the minimum amount of information necessary to provide the educational courses, including the child’s name, email address, birthdate, and the parent or guardian’s name, phone number, and email address. We do not collect any other personal information from children under 13 years of age.
6.3 Use of Information.
We use the information collected from children under 13 years of age solely for the purpose of providing the educational courses and do not sell, rent, or disclose it to any third party, unless required by law.
6.4 Prental Rights. Parents have the right to review and delete their child’s personal information collected by Lemons-Aid Learning. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 7.1 You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. Accessing your own Data
- 8.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- 8.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data.
Data security is of great importance to Lemons-Aid Learning and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
10. Changes to this Policy
11. Contacting Us